Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A hopeful start

I am a 6th year medical student in Moscow Medical Academy. Hopefully, i will pass my final exam and graduate in June. Hopefully I will pass the SPA/MMA interview and hopefully i will start working by the end of this year.

Today, on the way to class, I decided to start my own blog. It seems like millions of people out there have their own blogs and since i do have the time (at least for now), I thought that I would like to try it out too.

I don't exactly know what I'm going to blog about, but it will most probably be about me leaving this place (Moscow) which has been 'home' for the past 6 years and going back to Malaysia, where home really is. Life is going to change and I hope that through this blog, I can keep some of the memories that I've gained here, alive.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow 1st to leave comment... u actually have good memories in moscow...wow

Anonymous said...

haha... i m the 2nd then..
hmm... post more bout our memories in moscow... :P

Anonymous said...

hehehe...enjoy urself in moscow...gud luck wif ur exams...

Sharini said...

erm..it's a bit hard to figure out who wrote what.....i tink Rajiv wrote the 1st.....the 2nd should be a spice (?)....third..??

Anonymous said...

:) waiting for ur next entry hehe

Sharma D. Pillai said...

After 6 years in Moscow, you finally decide to start a blog...!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wattt...u cant guess whose the third...sooo sad.. :(

Sharini said...

well, better late than never rite?
oh no, another anonymous?
3rd anonymous, have an idea who la, jus not too sure...hehe

Anonymous said...

wat bout me?? i am another anonymous..
jz another passerby..:P

Sharini said...

Argh!! I give up.....anonymouses, please identify yourself next time..although I doubt anyone will listen to what I say...haiiiii