Saturday, October 10, 2009

Me And Cholesterol

Many of us don't really go around doing routine check ups.
We only go to the doctor when we are unwell and that too, usually after not getting better even after taking Panadol or whatever medicine that we have at home.

However, recently, I took some blood tests for myself.

From the blood tests, I found that:
1. I am not anemic.
2. I don't have diabetes.
3. I have high cholesterol level.

Actually, I kind of expected the high cholesterol level.
You should just see the kind of food I eat everyday.
Chicken and chicken and more chicken.

I love fried stuff, so there is no way I can have a normal cholesterol level, unless I actually starve myself or eat food that I don't like.

For me, eating should be enjoyed.
Which is why, if I don't like a certain food, I don't eat it at all!
Call me choosy, call me picky - whatever. I eat food that I like and that's that! You can't force me to eat something I don't want to.
Opps - I am rather deviating from the topic.

So, I have high cholesterol level.
My roommate, before realizing that the results was mine wanted to start me on Lovastatin.
I guess I have to do something to lower my cholesterol level.

Stop eating my favourite food?
:(

Exercise?
That is spending what little time that I have on something other than the internet and my story book.

I don't know.
Maybe I should just not care.
Hmm...

Or maybe I should eat more of the stuff suggested here.

I think I prefer the last idea.
:)

3 comments:

Jessen said...

Drink more water helps you to lower your Cholesterol level. :)

Viroshini said...

Green Apples and Oatmeal...

health blogger said...

Exercise is important.. Get more exercise