Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sleep, Sleep

It's been 1 week since my last blog post.
I've been rather busy, actually - this time, for real.

I have had 2 calls this week.

I have had to go Deepavali shopping.

I went and bought a bus ticket for myself and ended up getting Rajiv to come pick me up in Ipoh.

I went and bought the famous Ipoh kacangs - ended up buying so much - which is why I decided not to take the bus.

I had to study for my assessment which was on Friday morning.
Thank God I passed!!
Thanks to YG, actually, who told me to study about ovarian cyst - if not I would have been dead!

Deepavali eve - Friday, I was postcall and had pm off.
We left Ipoh after lunch and reached Seremban at about 5.30pm.
Then, we went for a Deepavali eve party in Cheras.

After makan, I felt really sleepy and ended up sleeping upstairs, where all the kids were running around and screaming and playing.
My Aunty found it weird that I could actually sleep, but truth be told, I did not hear a single sound.
Even when KR called me up at 12am to wish me Happy Deepavali, I picked up the phone and spoke and don't remember a single thing about it.

Anyway, we left Cheras at about 1-2am and reached home about an hour later.

The next day, Mum cooked at home and I helped.
My Aunties and Uncles and cousins (2 families) came over for lunch.
After lunch, it was sleep time for almost everyone, except for some of us ladies who ended up chatting (read : gossiping).

Here are some shots of the sleeping arrangements - my Dad and his 2 brothers were sleeping upstairs in 3 different rooms.

Cute- right..Notice the feet sticking out from the back of the sofa and the other 'body' sleeping like a guard in front of the door

I think everyone just fell asleep at the spot where they were sitting

That night, there was a Deepavali party in another cousin brother's house in PJ, which we went to. We were back by about 1am today and then I slept, and slept till 10 this morning..a really good sleep!

See, I had perfectly good reason why I didn't blog for such a long time.

By the way, Happy Deepavali everyone!

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. i do sleep too if im too tired on the couch..
happy deepavali! =D

kenwooi.com