Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dim Sum

Some years ago, YG promised me this - 'come to Ipoh, and I will take you to the best Dim Sum place'.

I have now been Ipoh for more than 9 months.

Finally, today, the promise has been kept.
(I don't blame her, though..all of us have been busy in our separate departments).

In fact, today, is the first time that us 4 girls from MMA in Ipoh Hospital went out for makan together!

It's my first time eating Dim Sum.
I really did enjoy it.
There were a variety of things to eat.
The food was tasty.
The pau was exceptionally delicious!
Service was good.
And it wasn't as expensive as I expected it to be.

Besides eating, we had a good time chatting and gossiping.
We stayed on even after everyone else had left.
We were the only ones sitting upstairs, with only 1 fan on.
At one point, they came and told us that the cashier was about to close and asked us to pay first (we could still sit and chat though)

I wish we have more days like this.

round 2..(forgot to take picture of round 1)
See the pau - really worth a try (if you are a pork-eater)

YG and I
People were already starting to leave, as you can see from the empty tables behind us.
Apparently, Dim Sum is eaten for breakfast (we only went there about 11.30am)

LY and CL
The decorations in the shop were really nice...if I ever go back there again (and I hope I will), I'll make sure that I take more picture of the shop to post up.

4 comments:

iriene said...

Hi,

You make me want to go for dim sum too :)
My husband been to Ipoh to this Restaurant Foh San for their 'Extra Huge Pau'..it seems long long time ago, people queue up in the morning to those 'pau'. Thanks for sharing, btw
I had click Nuffnang ads for u. Do drop by when u r online, keep in touch!

Sharini said...

it's d same shop! Foh San...the shop is bigger now..so no need to queue up anymore..

Anonymous said...

Lovely post! Dropping by...

p/s: We would like to invite all of you to join our blogging community which helps you to get more visitors to your blogs. It's totally free and you get the chance to meet other celebrity bloggers. Visit us at Blogger Community

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. foh san right? =)

kenwooi.com