Thursday, January 14, 2010

My New 'Toy'

Recently, I have had a problem with my laptop.
I couldn't use it 'normally'. The screen has to be tilted to a certain position to be used.
If I am lucky, then it can be used at a 60 degree angle, but usually it can only be used in an angle of about 45 degree.
Trust me, that is a really uncomfortable and painful way of using a laptop.

So, finally, I decided to get a new laptop.
After all, I have been using the laptop for about 8 years now, the CD player has been non-functioning for like forever and I only have limited memory in the laptop.

So, after a couple of calls to my 'computer consultant' I settled on DELL Inspiron.
I ordered it online and it arrived yesterday!!
Unfortunately, I am just too lazy to upload a picture - it's just a black laptop after all..:P

However, I just feel like my laptop is too empty.
I think I have to save all my photos from all the CDs I have and my old laptop plus put in a few movies and songs - only then it will feel really mine.
For now I am too lazy to do any of the above - some other time lah!

Anyway, here is a video that was sent to me recently. Check it out - it's really quite worth a watch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dell Inspiron by online?
How much??
Now I'm using 12inch laptop.
Cute and light. But when it comes to watch movie, "agak tidak puas".

btw, enjoy ur new laptop! =D

Ken Wooi said...

enjoy the new laptop! =)

kenwooi.com