Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Don't Need These Feelings

It's been a long time.

I actually thought of just closing the whole blog down..I used to like writing because I can blurt whatever I want and complaint without bothering what other people might think. Then I stopped because there are people who might read the blog who might not like what I write - by people I mean my friends and colleagues and relatives and whomever I know.

Now, I just don't care.
WHATEVER.
Read if you want to read.
If you don't like what I say, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN CARE!!!!

Cos, you know what, looks like there are many people out there who just don't care if what they do hurts other people or not. People who don't realize that words and actions have consequences. One wrong move and you can be downgraded from an 'OK friend' to 'someone whom I will never be able to forgive because of what they did'. And in the past few months, I have done quite a number of downgrading. It's OK if you never liked the person from the start, but then it kind of gets to you when you thought you can trust the person and then they let you down like that.

There is this one person who did something to me that made me feel really, really bad - and trust me on this one, I have NEVER EVER done anything bad to this person, mainly because I am not even close to this person. I tried to come up with reasons why he/she did the thing to me but couldn't come up with any acceptable excuse. And since then, whenever I hear this person's name, all I can think is what he/she has done to me and I feel such resentment. But after that, this same person did something really, really nice for someone I am close to and I really feel very grateful to that person. But you know what, the initial resentment I felt, I still couldn't surpress it, no matter how hard I tried. I honestly want to forget the whole thing, but I just can't!!

Another thing that I wanted to get out of my chest.
Recently, I saw in Facebook that it is one of my 'friends' birthday. I am not close to her, we have more of a hi-bye relationship - but I thought, "it's her birthday, why not just wish her".
I went to her page, but found that I couldn't view her wall.
I honestly don't know what her problem is. If you think letting me view your wall is invading your privacy, then just delete me from your facebook friend's list. I really, really, REALLY DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!
And that goes for everyone else in Facebook - rather that blocking me from your NOT AT ALL PRIVATE wall, just delete me from your list.

ARGH!!! I HATE FEELING ANGRY!!!!

1 comment:

sabar dubai said...

my dear sharini,

me pon da start tulis dkt blog today sbb the same feeling..me hate dgn rase marah nih....dkt fb ape yg me psot semua dianggap salah dan ade a few frens yg xdapat terime even me just nk bg info sebenar...

so dgn blog..me boleh tulis sesuka hati ,,,kalo nk bace silakan...kalo xnk please ignore...


ok follow my blog ya...

mrsbangpek...(sabariah muda)