Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Day

Today is a happy day. It started out like yesterday and the day before and the day before that (boring-ly), but then it got better in the afternoon. I went out of the hostel today, unlike yesterday and the day before and the day before that. I had elective and so was forced to go out, but that's not the point. The point is, I went out of the hostel, which is what I needed.

We've had soooo many days of holiday, I got extremely bored of it. There is only a limited number of days that you can spend watching movies, cooking, eating and sleeping. The novelty wears off after a couple of days and it made me feel like I am wasting so much precious time that I will never get back again, but that didn't mean I was going to study on a holiday.

Anyway, back to today, it was beautiful day, the sun was shining, the sky was very blue (passport-photo-background-blue), it was warm, class was over early, and I was out of the hostel! It was a day that just makes you feel happy- makes you feel like going out for a walk, spend time with friends, jump around, run around..anything, just to show that you are happy. See, I told you I love spring!

This is a very short, blur video of me and Sukhi, skipping all the way back from the metro; OK, that was a lie, we just skipped a few metres back to the hostel..Didn't know how to rotate the video though, sorry- exercise your neck muscles! :P


No comments: