Saturday, December 6, 2008

My First Shades

I bought my first pair of sunglasses about a week ago.

I have never been able to wear them before because I wore glasses.

Ever since I did my LASIK, I have been wanting to buy a pair of shades, but never got around to doing so mainly because I was jobless and moneyless.

However, on the 26th (or was it the 27th) of November, after our induction exam, we were taken to Padang Besar for a trip. There were many sunglasses there, and they were cheap(cos it was ciplak ones) and I thought, why not?

So, here's a picture of me with my new shades.



FF said that I shouldn't get the ones that look like spectacles and that I should get the bigger ones. Since they are cheap, I decided to get the big one, just for fun. They only had black and white frames - the black ones make my whole face look too dark, so I decided on the white one.

Once I get my pay, I most probably will get a new pair of sunglasses. Till then, this will be it!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u look cool in it!

Anonymous said...

Great choice:) Looking good on you.
Shades is a must have!

Anonymous said...

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy cool!

Anonymous said...

Cuteenyerrr

Sharini said...

:P thank you!