Monday, December 8, 2008

Starting A New Life

Tomorrow I start a new life.

Tomorrow I'll be leaving for Ipoh.

I will be reporting for work on Tuesday.

I don't know what I feel.
A little excited.
A little nervous.
A little afraid.
A little sad.
A little happy.

I have no idea what to expect.

I don't know where I'll be staying - I'll be in the quarters, but have no idea which room or what it looks like.
I don't know who my roomate will be.
I don't know which department I'll be in.
I don't know what time my work starts and what time it ends.
I don't know where I'll eat or where to do my laundry.
I don't know when I'll be back next.
I don't know when I'll be able to go online.
I don't know whether or not I'll be having weekends.
I don't know a million other things, but then it's already 12.30am and I don't want to tax my brain so much.

It's like when I went to Russia for the first time.
It's a whole new way of life.

There are many things that I will have to do before I actually settle down. Rajiv will be doing most of the settling down for me (I think) 'cos I have to start work immediately.
There are so many petty things to buy, but then I think it will be better for me to actually see my room first before actually buying anything, so Rajiv will be doing my shopping.
I don't know whether I have mentioned it in previous blogs or not, but then I don't have a problem living without a TV, but I NEED THE INTERNET!! Rajiv will be getting me the Celcom broadband thingy, so I guess that will be OK. I've got lots of stories to blog about and not enough time to write them. Hopefully, I'll get the internet connection soon (and also have the 'mood' to write a post).

I also will have to get used to working life. 3 months of holidays have certainly spoilt me. I know that it is going to be hard - lots of work and not enough sleep, but I hope that I will get used to it soon.

I think I've started blabbing. I should stop for now.
This would probably be the last time I am going online in my house for quite some time.

From Seremban, With Love..:P (actually, I couldn't think on how to end this post..haha)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh so may i dont knws :)

Unknown said...

no time to go online la gal,unless u get ortho like me,wahahah!don bliv can ask puspha :p

Anonymous said...

Dont worry my dear, u ave to start somewhere...and its gonna be tom..i guess u ll figure out all ur dont koes as you start working...for everybody..when they start working...it sucks...cause will be damn blur...then haf to figure out lots of stuffs..u ll be fine...dun worry...kalo ader cuti ker aper bagi taulah i..hehehe

Anonymous said...

chill chill!!! everything is going to be fine... just stay alert!