Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Collection

As I have mentioned in a previous post, I love ear-rings.

I bought this stand recently - I have no idea what it is called.

Before this, all my ear-rings were dumped put in a jewelery box, making it hard to find for matching pairs when I want to look for it.

I really love the stand (or whatever you call it).
(it looks much better in 3D)



Not only that, recently I pierced my ears again - a 2nd hole, just above the one I already have.
Now I get to wear 2 ear-rings in a day!
Right now, I am in the no-mood-to-change/wear ear-rings phase 'cos I am tagging.
Hope that will change soon.

Got to try to study now.
*Sigh*

*unfortunately, the photos turned out to be a bit on the blur side. Too lazy to retake the pics though.

3 comments:

vy said...

nice stand... how many pairs u hav there.. i think u mite need to get another stand to accomdate all ur earrings..:P

Unknown said...

vonyen jealous...she doesnt hav that many

vy said...

better than u la.. u dun hav any...haha