Friday, August 7, 2009

The Proposal

I watched The Proposal today.

My brother wanted to go for Ice Age 3 - but I already watched it.
His 2nd choice - Taking Pelham 123 - I already watched it.
GI Joe - I refused to watch it.

So, no choice, The Proposal it was.

It was quite an enjoyable movie -a feel good movie with a predictable ending.
But we had quite a few good laughs.

I do admit that it isn't a movie that needs to be watched on the big screens to be enjoyed, but at least I had fun watching it (which is more than what I can say about Transformers).

The movie that I am looking forward to watch - Final Destination. It is supposed to be released sometime this month, I think.

Interestingly - Ryan Reynolds is more than 10 years younger than Sandra Bullock. (the fact that she is older is quite evident in the movie)

Have a good weekend everyone!
I wish this weekend doesn't end..:(