Sunday, March 30, 2008

Something Worth Knowing

A few days ago, Fen Fang came out from her shower shaking her head, complaining that water had entered her ear. After a while, she started jumping and explained that her aunty said that jumping can help remove the water from the ear. She stopped a few seconds later, claiming that the jumping had worked. I was fascinated with this new piece of information.


Now, how often does water enter your ears? Not very often, right? But then, coincidently, it happened to me today. I decided to put the ‘solution’ to the test.


I couldn’t wait to know whether or not it works, so, as soon as I was in my room, I jumped a few times. It worked almost immediately! I couldn’t believe myself. I shook my head a few times, trying to make sure it was really gone, and it was! It’s really amazing!!

I thought this is a tip that should be shared. So, the next time water enters your ears, try jumping, and if it works (and I’m quite sure it will) don’t forget to thank Fen Fang’s Aunt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. reli sth new..
all i know is if water gets into ear,u r supposed to put another drop of water n let it slide into the ear so tat it will break the "bubble" formed inside... haha..

Sharini said...

another drop of water? i would be afraid that it would get worse..hehe

Anonymous said...

nice piece of info, this blog sounds educational. just browsing through :]

Anonymous said...

yaya... another drop of water... like i said jz make sure it slides down into the ears..
try it.. i guarantee it works..haha.