Sunday, June 15, 2008

Corn-rows

For quite a few years now, I have thought of having my hair done in corn-rows (I never really knew what it was called until a few days ago). I just want to try it out at least once in my life. However, I never came around to doing it because I didn’t really know where I could get it done. Then, a few months ago, I spotted some of my juniors with their hair done up. After much questioning and decision making, finally, today, Puspha and I did our hairs.

We actually wanted to do it earlier this week, but the lady (who does the corn-rows) is only free during the weekends which is why we had to do it yesterday. Coincidently, the post-GOS-exam party is on the same day, so it seemed like we did our hair especially for the party. We chose to do only half the head instead of full, and did not use any extensions. The result - not bad..I think.

*actually, I just got back from the party. It is 9.40 am now. I have not had my night sleep yet ‘cos I am not really that sleepy, but maybe in a while I will be. I am not going to write about the party now, maybe later today or tomorrow. For now, just take a look at my new hair do…


Puspha did her's 1st

the result

then it was my turn!

this is what it looks like from the top

getting ready for the party!

5 comments:

Falcon said...

COOL!!!!

miss critical said...

cool... hmmm... someday i wanna get this too

nila said...

hey there congrats on ur graduation!
cheers from nizhny!

sharkgila said...

is Amma and Acca going to see this?
hahahhaha

Sharini said...

thanks nila....
sharkgila - nope, removed it earlier in preparation for graduation..hehe