Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finals Are Over!!

It's been a really long time since I blogged about anything; at least it feels like a really long time. I was kind of busy with my finals - trying to cram in whatever I can in between MobWar fights. I guess I have to retract what I said in my previous post - looks like Facebook can still be a little bit interesting.

Anyway, now my exams are over- thankfully we all passed. Hooray!! Now we have officially left our student life behind and are about to head to our working life. We were discussing about our current status over lunch today (after the exam) and suddenly it hit us - we are not studying, we are not working. Currently, we do not have a function in society and all we do is waste time and eat; in short, we are just using up the resources of the world. When you think of it, we are no more than 'sampah masyarakat'. Sad, but true - at least for the next couple of months. I don't think we are going to let that bother us though, we are going to enjoy the next few months as much as possible because the future seems quite bleak (especially when you think of all the oncalls and sleepless nights).

Right now, there are quite a number of things to look forward to.
-At least 1 bbq, 1 picnic, 1 post-GOS-exam party invitation. God knows how many get-togethers or makan-togethers we will be having among ourselves.
-My parents will be here on the 23rd. I have to plan where to take them to, what to cook for them and settle their accommodation stuff before that.
-I have to start looking through my stuffs and decide how to bring them all back home.
-There are many places in Moscow that I haven't visited yet, hope to do be able to do so in the next 2 weeks.
-Write more in my blog
-Earn more money in MobWar

I have to stop now, have to take my bath and stuff. Till later!!

2 comments:

Falcon said...

Congratz!!

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Hahahahahahaa now just enjoy!!