Monday, June 30, 2008

A Post From Barcelona

Oh my..it´s been really, really long since my last post. The internet in my hostel has been down for like forever and besides, I have been super busy.

My parents arrived in Moscow on the 23rd of June in time for my graduation on the 24th and on the 25th I was busy running between the Kremlin and my dean´s office trying to take my parents sight-seeing and settling some certificate stuff at the same time. That night, we took the train to St. Petersburg and after 2 days in Petersburg, we left to Barcelona.

I am in Barcelona right now. The keyboard is a bit weird and I am typing with a little difficulty. The EURO Cup finals is going on and I bet almost everyone in Spain is glued to the TV. I have been offered unlimited use of the internet because the guy who controls the internet doesn´t want to be disturbed during the game. But then, I am tired and hot and sleepy and in need of a bath and don´t really feel like spending that much time online.

There is SO many things that have taken place that I would like to blog about, but I am not in the mood to do so. There are SO many pictured that I would like to upload, but am unable to right now. So, I have decided that I am going to end this post and do my ´blogging´when I am back home, in Moscow or Malaysia.

That reminds me....I WILL BE BACK HOME ON THE 12TH OF JULY (wanted to type exclamation marks, but don´t know how to do it on this computer)

Well, I guess that´s all I have to say for now. Byeeeee

No comments: