Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My First Pay

Something else I wrote quite some time back..

I just got my first pay.
I guess everyone gets excited when they receive their first pay.
I am excited too!

I have lots of things I want to buy.
I have lots of things I want to do with that money.
Now I am wondering if it is enough.

I guess no one is ever satisfied with the amount of pay that they get.
We are humans after all.

We always want more.

More time.
More money.
More things.
More friends.
More food.
More sleep.

Another way to put it – we are greedy.

I am greedy.
I want everything that I mentioned in the list above.
But for now, I am quite satisfied with what I have.

My shopping list is running through my brain right now.
One of the things I want to buy – broadband!!
Hope to be able to go online regularly soon.

Right now, I am going to try and figure out how to spend my first pay. I am SOOO EXCITED!!

21.01.09

No comments: