Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Woman!

I've received a couple of interesting mails recently.

This mail was titled - If woman controlled the world:














The second mail was just a short one, a quote:

Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.
If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.
So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a tonne of shit!

Today, I learnt that everyone needs friends. Friends to talk to, friends to go out with, friends to complain to. Without friends, life would be miserable (at least for me). I am glad I have friends around me. P/S - I miss my old friends!!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hi,
Weird and a bit funny. :)
Share your posts at: ArticlePinger.com