Thursday, July 2, 2009

Transformers Sucks!!

Transformers was everything that I expected it to be and worse.

I really don't understand how people can actually watch the movie and come out and say that they enjoyed it.
What is there to enjoy in the movie?

The dialogue sucked - it was SO PREDICTABLE!!
The humor - lame, stupid. Most of the attempted jokes - I have heard before.
The acting - FAKE!!
Storyline - what storyline?
It was like they were trying to rush the story along so that they can prolong the fighting scene.
The robots - well, they are just robots, nothing much to say about them.

The whole movie was basically about the transforming from vehicles to robots to vehicles and fighting and fighting.
Half the time, I didn't know what was going on, who was fighting who.
Couldn't even see who was winning or losing.
You just see metals clashing here and there.

There was so much movement and noise that it was hard to concentrate on what's going on.
The ending was so abrupt - I was like - "Huh! What just happened? Is the movie over?"

I honestly don't get why the big hoo-hah over the movie.

From the very beginning, there were so many wrong things with the movie.

The Chinese are covering up by saying there is a chemical spill?
There are buildings/cars crashing everywhere with robots walking around - how does a chemical spill explain that?

The robot was destroying the pyramid and the blocks were flying everywhere, except anywhere near the guy who was trying to kill it.

A guy who works in a meat shop knows all the government secret.

The bad robots could find the hero's parents in no time at all, but found it hard to locate the hero himself. I wonder why....

The Egyptian government had no problems with the American government invading their country - planes can find in and out of their country at any time!

There are many other things I found ridiculous about the movie- just can't think of what right now.

Anyway, I was just wondering -
How do the transformers reproduce anyway?
Do they grow old?
Do they have families?
Are there any female transformers?

All in all, it was a horrible movie.
The only thing that kept me awake was my Twisties.

But the animation was good - am sure the whole transforming thing was not easy to do. And they did that a lot - too much, in my opinion.
Maybe my eyes were too tired to catch up with the movie - was postcall.
Maybe I am just biased against the movie.

However, I can assure you - I would not have enjoyed the movie no matter what.
And if you haven't watched it - don't bother. You are not missing anything.

To all Transformers fans out there -sorry.

Today, I saw a patient. Known case of cerebral palsy. He couldn't walk until the age of 15 when he went for a surgery to correct the deformity of his legs. He can walk now - but with the age of crutches - and from what I saw, even then he is suffering. However, he said that he doesn't like using a wheelchair - he said it makes him lazy. He has a degree in accountancy - he can get a job easily with his degree, but then the moment he makes an appearance in the interview, he doesn't get the job. He now works as a volunteer teacher (if I am not mistaken).
I just wanted to share this story with everyone.
He is a guy to be admired.
My hats off to him!

8 comments:

Mr.Dream said...

so far a lot positive comment on this movie

iriene said...

I totally agreed with you, Transformers 2 is not easy to understand UNLESS you watched Transformer (1). The guy from Meat Shop was an officer from Sector 7 who follows the Transformers case in Part 1. To be very franked, I preferred Transformers (1). Last but not least, from what you wrote, you r definitely a passionate doctor.. I respect you and all the best! Do drop by my blog for some unwind & relax. Tks!

Jemsen said...

I am an avid fan of Transformers. Part 1 is quite breathtaking with many fan applauded when the show ended. Part 2 action-packed with fantastic animation and special effects but a bit draggy... lame joke about the twin robots, etc. Story-line out, for entertainment will be good, but the queque for the tickets and too much of Megan Fox..:D

Anonymous said...

transformers 2 is totally overrated! =)

Pike-chan said...

i agree it's really overrated.... expectations are too high...

tfnut said...

It pains me to say this but this movie indeed did suck.. Although cuz you'd understand it a bit more if you watched the first movie.. The slapstick comedy was horrible, and the plot was non-existent. I will not watch this movie again, except mebbe the fighting parts...And Megan's ass..

Lemme try to answer your questions, (though you will NOT find these answers in the movie no matter how many times you watch it, except the first question

How do the transformers reproduce anyway?
Do they grow old?
Do they have families?
Are there any female transformers?

1. According to the movie they come from the allspark, need to watch the first movie for this
2. They are not supposed to grow old, so it was kinda ridiculous to watch Jetfire with a walking stick... I cringed in horror.. :/
3. Technically they're all family as they come from the same creator
4. Yes there are female transformers, which in TF history is a whole different race alltogether, not the way we humans brand males and females.. Therefore robosex will not produce miniature transformers.. (Thank God).

Lee said...

Hi,
It seems that Transformer 2 is not that nice after all. This is the first time I read about negative comments about it. I haven't watched but will be watching soon. :)

ivy said...

Well, you got to watch Transformers 1 to understand better. If you have yet to watch T1, then why go to watch ROTF when you know nothing at all about who fighting who? The fighting is very fast. Of cuz la! It is the computer effect out of the whole story. I can only say, you didn't know well about this story before you go to watch it. I still prefer it even after watching it the second time. It makes me understand better...

-The meat guy is from T1 sector 7, which is explained in ROTF
-Jetfire: the old transformers... just the story...take it as the fun out of it....
- No story line: well....I have to admit...it doesn't have the story line...

But still... why would you have expectation on a movie you don't know at all? That is why, watch T1 first before you watch ROTF