Saturday, December 19, 2009

Rantings

Dear Diary,

Today, I feel....alone.
And it's because I am alone.
It's not too bad a thing..I used to love being alone.
I used to enjoy having the whole house to myself.
What changed?
I have no idea.

Yes, I read a story book, a really nice one, one I really enjoyed.
I browsed through facebook.
I played farmville.
I even went to work and went for a wedding after work.
But I still feel empty.
Something is missing.

I really feel like talking, having a good chat, but then whom to talk to?
Somehow, today everyone has something going on.
It's not like I am blaming anyone, but it's how life is, huh?
At one point, it seems like you have no time to 'layan' everyone, and at another time it seems like no one has time to 'layan' you.

Sometimes, I really don't know what I want.
At times, I just want to be left alone. I want to be free to do whatever I want.
And sometimes, I just want to have something to do, something to keep me occupied.

Argh..what am I crapping?
Maybe all I need is sleep.
Maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sha! all we need is a meet up! tell me when u free.. come come to muar or i can make a trip up there and we can tok2...so much to talkabout since its been almost a year! miss u lah....
-CT