Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Child In Me

I am not allowed to take more than 4 days off (including the weekend) at the end of my posting. Since I had an extra day to spare, I took today off.

As anyone who has a day off would do, I woke up only at 10am.

Wondering what to do (besides filling up my log book and cpd book and skt form - all of which I am yet to do), I decided to go to Jusco, just for window shopping.

Then I thought that today would be a good time to get myself a handbag and a pair of jeans - something I have meant to do for quite some time now. I expected Jusco to be empty, but was rather surprised to see that quite a number of people were there. It's the weekday - how come so many people have nothing else to do during weekdays?

Thankfully though, the crowd was not too bad and I went ahead with my mission. I walked in and out of many, many shops to no avail - couldn't find anything that I liked enough to buy. Just about then, I gave up.

Then I remembered that I have not yet bought my niece a birthday present (her birthday was ages ago) and decided to get her something.

I thought of getting her a pencil box with stationery, but another shop caught my attention. The shop had some interesting stuff, and I ended up buying some coloring like thingy from the shop for my niece.

But that was not all.
Suddenly, I felt like doing some 'art work' myself.

And so, here is what I bought for myself.


The end result :
Not too bad for a first timer, right? :P

p/s I am planning to give it to someone, the someone should be able to guess by now that it is for him/her.

1 comment:

kitkat said...

nice sand art...indeed you are still a kid at heart..good for you..