Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BORED

I am bored. I am SO bored, I actually considered replying friendster messages sent by unknown people. I now understand why all those 'sms ***** to know your horoscope' kind of things have customers - because there are people out there who are as bored as me!!

I know I can use this precious time to study and prepare for my working life, but then each time I think about studying, I somehow find some reason or other to put it off. For instance, when I wake up, I don't want to study the first thing in the morning, so, I wait for Grey's Anatomy to be over with. Then, I decide that I should eat first, and then study. After eating, I decide that if I study now, I'll feel sleepy, so maybe I should go online first. And after I go online, I decide that maybe I deserve a tiny nap; after all, I am on holidays! Maybe I should start studying tomorrow, or next week or the week after. And so, 3 months of holidays and I have not touched my study books. I know I'll regret this when I start working, but for some reason my hand doesn't seem to ever want to reach for the book!!

I want to watch tv, but then there seems to be nothing interesting to watch. I wanna go out, but then everyone else seem to be working AND I don't have transport. I want to talk to my friends, but then there is the phone bill to think about. I want to write in my blog but there doesn't seem to be anything interesting to blog about.

I don't know what I'm complaining about..I know many people out there wish they can laze around and do nothing..but I guess I've just had too much of free time, too much of nothing to do.

Sighhh..human beings are never happy with what they have, huh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

u spoke my mind again abt studying....its so nice,u know,having someone writing the things u wanna write but feel so lazy to type out.hehehe...kuli for ur memory machine.maybe u shud write abt me :P or the spice...*wink*

Anonymous said...

ohh my..wat a coincidence! my day's routine is exactly like yours. with the grey's anatomy and all the reasons to procrastinate. geez! NOW i really do feel good about wasting time. hehehe...

vy said...

haha... looks like all of us r jz the same..:)
agree wif ahbel.. feeling better bout wasting time now

Sharini said...

I'm glad I make you guys feel better about doing nothing..:P

Anonymous said...

even i feel betta.hehehe.kiasu rite.saved by numbers as usual

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Harloooooo, peeps!! Hi, Sharini :) How are your eyes? How's the sight? Everything clear now?