Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10 Reasons Why I Miss Moscow

1. I miss having friends whom I can meet at any time of the day. I miss the long talks, the gossiping sessions, the laughing at stupid jokes times, the movie-watching times and just going visiting to another room when I am bored.


2. The wonderful public transport system. I am not even going to bother comparing it to the public transport system in Malaysia which is almost non-existent and unreliable.


3. Freedom. I got to decide where to go and what to do.


4. I miss the times when everyone in the hostel would be awake at 4am and asleep at 11am.

5. I miss the eating-togethers we used to have.


6. I miss the mahjong games, the karaoke competitions, the outings, the sport's days, the parties and barbeques we've had and late-night birthday celebrations.


7. I miss watching a movie on the laptop with a bunch of people and eventually falling asleep even though the movie is not even halfway through.

8. I miss the freezing cold water when I wash my face in the mornings.

9. I miss planning for a trip, deciding where to go, and feeling the excitement of going for a vacation or going back home for holidays.


10. I miss my Cheetos and Alpen Gold and the juices!!!!


4 comments:

min said...

I miss u all too~ :)

Anonymous said...

u r making me very very veeeeeery sad sha.i miss u all n all those times too.hugs!

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

I bring you Alpen Gold when I come back to Malaysia yaaaaa! ;)

Sharini said...

haha...ok! thank you!! (so tak malu..)