Monday, February 23, 2009

Friends and Characters

I came across this picture in someone's facebook profile today. I am going to attempt to match the descriptions given with friends I made in Moscow. For the characteristics that I can't associate with anyone, I will just leave it blank.



A good friend : Puspha, Fen Fang, Swee Hung, Von Yen, Yee Gin, Beng (although he forgot my birthday)
The slow one :
The pimp :
The good little church girl : Huey Yin, Natiara
The shy one : Fen Fang
The one who always swears : Rajiv Bhanot
The grumpy one : I guess everyone is grumpy at some day or other
The one that always gets hurt : can't think of anyone
The one that's up to no good : Saman
The jock :
The one with the bad memory : Me!
The geek : Von Yen, Puspha
The innocent one : ME!!
The goody two shoes :
The drama queen : Penguin?
The lazy one : Me, Beng (:P)
The gangster :
The stylish one : Mun Yee, Yee Gin
The flirt :
The tiny dangerous one :
The tower : Angeline
The one with all the gossips : currently- Swee Hung
The ladies man :
The one you can depend on : All group 7 members and Malay guys
The annoying one : Someone who used to sms me (those close to me will know who it is)
The cutie pie : Me (:P)
The princess : if it means someone who is manja then it's Von Yen
The funny guy : Wei Shiong
The one that always gets hungry : Beng

Hmm...looks like quite a lot of the 'labels' go unmatched..

2 comments:

David Chong Property(M) said...

nice picture.. just dropping by! hahas

Unknown said...

hahaha,sori sori sori lo :p will belanja u anything u wan to eat,taking leave from 6 to 15 march.go find u k
:)