Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tagged

For the first time the other day I was tagged in Facebook.
I decided to just copy-paste the whole thing here and answer the questions here.

Rules:
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name: Sharini

2. A four Letter Word: Seat

3. A boy's Name: Sundram (saw him many times today)

4. A girl's Name: Swee Hung (my sayang!!)

5. An occupation: Staff nurse

6. A color: Suede

7. Something you'll wear: Skirt

8. A food: Shrimp

9. Something found in the bathroom: Soap

10. A place: Singapore

11. A reason for being late: Slept

12. Something you'd shout: Shut-up (I rarely shout, I think)

13. A movie title: Shrek

14. Something you drink: Soup

15. A musical group: Scorpion

16. An animal: Snake

17. A street name: Sulaimani (Jalan Sulaimani - my secondary school was at that street)

18. A type of car: Sentra

19. The title of a song: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Hmm...if any of you think you are free and would like to try out this 'tag', just copy and paste to your page and leave a link in my comment box!

No comments: