Friday, November 20, 2009

Sleeping Like A Pig!

I was done with my assessment last week.
I did my OT list last week.
I prepared for my presentation last week and presented it last Tuesday.
I had only 2 calls in the last week.
But it's been a week since my last post.

Why?

Because I was busy with my story book..
The Girl Next Door by Elizabeth Noble.

It is about the lives of the tenants of an apartment building in New York.

I like the book mainly for 2 reasons.

1. The story is about the lives of many different people, so there are many different stories, not just one character, one issue. It's like many small stories in one book.

2. The book is written in such a way, where you get to be in each of the characters head. In each chapter, there are many sub-chapters, where the story is told from different point of views. Since I always like snooping into other people's head, of course I would enjoy the book!

Nowadays, I am taking quite long to finish reading my books because I tend to sleep very early every day. I am no more willing to compromise on my sleep to read, unlike the times when I was still studying. I remember sitting up till 4am just to finish reading a story book, when I had to go to school the next day.
(This is where I am supposed to say "those were the days", but I won't, because I think that makes me sound old!)

Well, things change. Priorities change. Life goes on. Right?
Right.

No comments: