Saturday, April 11, 2009

Random Stuff

It's been quite a few days since I wrote anything.
Since then, I've watched 2 Suria movies.
(Unless you are an Indian, I don't expect you to know Suria.)

Anyway, I enjoyed both movies - Ayan and Varanam Aayiram.
Both had rather nice story line; something different from what you usually see in Tamil movies.
The fight scenes were not too bad; although rather too long for my liking.
Varanam Aayiram had a few nice songs.
Suria had so many different looks in both movies - just shows how much your hairstyle can affect your look.

Well, enough of Tamil movies.

There have been so many things going on in Malaysia.
We have a new Prime Minister and a new cabinet.
There were 3 by-elections.
To me, there doesn't seem to be any difference at all - are we supposed to feel the difference?

The economy is still down.

Nicol David lost a match. I feel sad for her. But then just think of how many matches she won. She is one sportswoman I really admire.

The F1 this time was a joke - any Malaysian could have told FIA it would rain and having a race at 5pm is a dumb idea. Well, I guess they learnt their lesson.

2 people have been sentenced to death for the murder of Altantuya.

What else?
The usual accidents and murders and rape cases people don't bother to read about anymore.
I wonder if there will ever be a time when we don't have to worry about our safety when we go out.

Talking about accidents - I am tired of the attitude of some Malaysians.
Why is it necessary to look at an accident?
Why stop your car if you are not going to help?

The other day, when my Dad and I were driving back from Ipoh, there was a jam at the highway - we were stuck for more than an hour.
Why? An accident - not even a big one. Just a car hitting the back of another car. Both the cars were already parked at the emergency lane. It was a 3-lane highway!
Why the hell was there a jam, I don't understand!
Will this 'slow down and look' attitude never change?

My holidays are almost coming to an end.
I start my tagging on Monday - 7.30am to 12am everyday for at least a week.
I don't think I will have time to blog.
We'll see how.
Rather afraid of the new department - totally new stuff.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

sharkgila said...

good luck!

NicolDavidOnline.com said...

Well, no worries. Nicol got her groove back now!

Thanks for your support of our dear Datuk Nicol.

WMSiew
Editor, NDOnline.