Monday, April 6, 2009

The Worst Chicken Rice In Malaysia

Today my Dad and I drove back from Ipoh to Seremban.
We stopped for lunch in Tapah rest area.

Now, if there was one thing the Tapah rest area is famous for - it's their toilets.
The toilets are HUGE and clean (a rare find in Malaysia).
They even have benches and trees and fans inside the toilets.

However, today I was really disappointed with the food court.
I wanted to eat chicken rice.
There were 2 shops selling chicken rice - Dad bought the one from A*** shop.
The chicken rice was the worst chicken rice I've ever had in my entire life!!

The rice was sticky and tasteless.
The chicken was tasteless.
The amount given was small - which is actually a blessing considering the torture we went through trying to finish the food.
And if that wasn't enough, there were flies everywhere!

What an experience!
My Dad and I ended up buying donuts to satisfy our taste buds.

If you ever decide to stop at the Tapah rest area for lunch, I advise you to not buy chicken rice from A*** shop.
Some things are just not worth the experience.

1 comment:

Dragon City said...

lesson learned. Should never buy food frm those RnR