Thursday, November 20, 2008

Togo and Tagar

I spent last weekend in my cousin's house. Once again, I got a chance to meet my 'nephew' and 'niece' Togo and Tagar. Here are some photos I took with them - mainly to prove to all my friends and families that I do in fact get along with them pretty well and also because I don't know when I'll be seeing them next.


trying to get Togo to pose

cousin Nila giving me a hand

finally, sleepy little Tagar laid on me (but only for a little while)

for some reason, Togo seemed very interested in smelling my face that day

another failed shot with both Togo and Tagar

this was the best photo I could get with Togo

my favourite picture of the day!

Want to see more pictures and read more about Togo and Tagar? Visit their blog - www.togothedog.blogspot.com

No comments: