Thursday, November 6, 2008

Everything Happens For A Reason

Things that have happened recently and (what I think is) the reason it happened.

1. Dad getting appendicitis.
My parents have been paying for their medical insurance for two years now, and my Dad was contemplating to not continue the payments. The appendicitis made him realize that the insurance was indeed a useful thing. I myself am thinking of taking medical insurance once I start working.

2. Dad getting appendicitis.
I had to drive my Dad to the hospital when he had the pain. A few days later, since my Mother was working, I drove to the hospital by myself. This is the first time that I have been allowed to drive alone (since we moved to Seremban). Now, my parents are OK about me driving around Seremban (I think).

3. Dad getting appendicitis.
I will probably get my induction letter soon, and I know that I have to buy some clothes 'cos of their strict dresscode. I was wondering when I am going to go get the clothes since my parents work 6.5 days a week and I feel bad bothering them about going out after their work (they will be tired, of course). Now, I have my Dad's car at home, and can go get the clothes whenever I want to.

4. Dad having MC till next week
I am expecting to get my induction letter next week. I was worried about getting the letter though, what if the Poslaju comes when I am asleep? What if I am upstairs and don't hear the Poslaju? Now, at least I am quite certain that I won't miss it 'cos Dad wakes up early and is downstairs almost all the time. :P

5. Dad having MC till next week
I have to go for my eye check up this Saturday. Since the parking in town is horrible and I am horrible in parking, I can now ask my Dad to drive me to Optimax.

6. Me not getting the previous induction (28th of Oct)
Deepavali was on the 27th and I could fully enjoy and celebrate the day (and the next day).

7. Me not getting the previous induction (28th of Oct)
I could be with my Dad when he had appendicitis and can now 'teman' him at home.

8. Me not getting my car yet.
If I get my car, then I have to start paying for the car loan. Since it is a bit delayed, then I don't have to worry about the car loan payment, at least for now, when I am still jobless.

I think that about sums up the current happenings in my life..can't really think about anything else. The conclusion - Dad's appendicitis is not that bad a thing after all. :P

No comments: