Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What To Eat?

Life here can be pretty boring.

Today I finished work by 5.00pm.

I don’t know what to eat for dinner.

I don’t know whom to eat dinner with.

I am bored of eating the same food everyday.

But I don’t know that many shops in Ipoh.

And my parking skills are next to none.

If I go somewhere and find something that I would like to eat and there is no place to park, I will just move on anyway.

And even if I buy something to eat, I don’t know what to do while I eat.

I don’t want to eat all by myself in the shop..I tried that once and it is quite depressing.

Even if I tapau, there is nothing to do while I eat except read study books (not very appetizing, is it?).

In the end, today, I just came back home without buying anything.

Now, I am hungry.

I have chocolate, biscuits and Maggi.

Biscuits are for breakfast.

Chocolate or Maggi?

Yes, I know..sad isn’t it, to have to eat Maggi in Malaysia?

I really don’t feel like going out now to get dinner.

It’s not like I know what to buy anyway….

Maggi it is!

Time to boil water (no, I don’t have a stove).

Bon appétit everyone!

07.01.09

3 comments:

Unknown said...

asked u to choose pg,see!haha!:p no worry u will make some frens soon,find those ppl as bored as u to eat la

Anonymous said...

this is sad, u actually didn't know what to eat in Ipoh. I guess we all rely on transport too much. I used to just take bus down Ipoh and eat all the food, then come back to KL the same day. Walking is the best to know the town... cheers up!

Anonymous said...

i hope u will meet new friends soon. and don't eat so much of instant noodle. u can try open new recipes from the book.