Friday, January 30, 2009

Useless Rambling

Sometimes I feel like I am stuck in my current job.

If I had studied accountancy and I don't like being an accountant, I can at the very least change to a different company.

If I studied business, I can apply for so many different jobs out there.

I will never get the chance to open up the classified section and look for jobs.

I mean, I can, if I want to - but then the 6 years of my life spent in Russia would be a waste.

It's not as if I dislike my current job.

It is OK.
It is not great.
It is not horrible.
It is OK.

But then, sometimes, I feel inadequate.

I feel ...... (I can't think of a word to describe my feelings).

Maybe I am just not meant to be a doctor.

There are so many things I don't know.

I can't even do simple procedures like blood taking properly.

I wonder what I studied for 6 years.

Do I really know more than what I knew 6-7 years ago?

But then I can't complain cos this job is what I wanted.

This was my ambition.

I wasn't forced to do it so I can't blame anyone for it.

But then again, as I said before, it's not like I hate the job.

Argh...what am I writing..
My past few entries have been full of useless ramblings.
Maybe 'cos it's past my bed time.

Good night....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear, first all, let me say a hi after soooo long i failed to KIT. Hi Sha!!;) N Happy CNY! Well, i felt exactly the same way, even till now. Am still searching for the "light". Well, advices given by frenz...to wait for the "1-yr-work-period" n u'll get used to it. So, i guess we can just wait n see huh? ;)

Anonymous said...

hey sharini... i'm facing the same dilemma too.. esp thinking the years to be spent doing on-calls and answering to our seniors... damn...

miss critical said...

I don't know what to say as I am not in your shoes right now..I know I can;t say that I feel bad for you coz I have never experienced it but I always believe.. that as long as continue to hang on.. You will get the hang of it... ^_^ ... Hopefully my encouragement works ... hehe