Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Champion's Fair

I was planning to write about how my day went, but my flu-problem started just now and all I want to do is curl up and sleep. I wonder what caused my flu - is it because I had cold orange juice? Is it because I had to wash clothes with icy cold water? Is it because of the change of weather? Is it because I had ice-cream today? Is it because I didn't take my medicine yesterday? Well, no matter..just hope it will get better soon.

Anyway, today, we went for the champion's fair at the Red Square. No, I am not a football fan, but then since I have the chance to go for it, why not make the most out of it, right? People are paying thousands and thousands of Ringgit to just come for the game, I don't have to spend anything, all I have to do is take the metro to the Red Square!

The fair started on Saturday, and will end on Wednesday. We were there by about 10.15am (it opens at 11am) but the queue for the trophy room was already long. Am not going to write much more, the pictures will do all the talking. I missed quite a few things today because I had to hurry back for a class; hope I'll have a chance to go back there again, although I doubt it.


security check before entering the Red Square


queue for the trophy room


back 'gate'


even after soo many years, I still think the St. Basil's is very beautiful



'door gifts' - bags


the trophy itself!


the things animation/graphics can do..the best part- it's free!



with the Chelsea mascot (didn't see the Man U mascot anywhere though)


anyone can form a team and play a game of futsal


they showed a 30 minute video about football, i think (didn't watch it), in the hemisphere


the merchandise shop


missed this


missed this too :(


After class, my friends and I stopped by in Kvartal to get some groceries. Since Kvartal no longer gives its plastic bags for free, guess what they my friends used..yup, the bag they gave as door gifts.

1 comment:

CK said...

the 30 minute video was nice...